Creamy ice cream and warm, fresh-baked brownies
Quick and Easy Brownies
½ cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
½ cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat together oil and sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs. Mix until fully combined.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry flour mixture to sugar mixture. Mix until fully combined.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 cm x 9 cm metal or glass baking dish. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.